Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  iLife    Iphoto glitch
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Iphoto glitch
 Login/Register

Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted
This hasn't happened for a long time in the old days of iphoto. I am starting to get some black and grey exclamation warnings when I select a photo. The photo is there but when I hit the space bar it doesn't enlarge

Posts: 1057 | Location: dearbon,MI , USA | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Poobah
Picture of Dave
posted Hide Post
The photo is NOT there... The thumbnail of your photo is. This is why you see the exclamation mark. Have you moved files recently? Maybe a restart or Repair of Permissions is in order.

What version of iPhoto are you using?

Dave McGuire
President - MacGroup Detroit

"What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?"

Posts: 2121 | Location: Orion Twp, Michigan | Registered: July 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
Iphoto 11 ....9.1.1

Posts: 1057 | Location: dearbon,MI , USA | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
I noticed that the photos that are screwed up are ones that I edited in PSE8