Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  iLife    Album Art Gone
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Album Art Gone
 Login/Register

Poobah
Picture of Bibo (Jim Nichols)
posted
After this weeks iTunes & security updates (did them both together) the album art has vanished on my Mac & my Wife's Mac. Did this happen to anyone else? Repairing permissions did not fix it.

Posts: 2095 | Location: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Past President
Picture of Terry White
posted Hide Post
That's odd because Album Art is actually stored in the individual song files. What makes you think they're gone? Have you tried doing a get info on a song in iTunes to see if the album art shows in the summary info window?

----
You can never go wrong by doing the right thing.

http://terrywhite.com

There are two kinds of computer users: those who have lost data and those who are about to — backup your Mac!

Posts: 6154 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Poobah
Picture of Bibo (Jim Nichols)
posted Hide Post
Ok I figured it out, the bar above the album art in iTunes called "Now Playing" was clicked on, click on it again and it switches back to "Selected Song" and displays the artwork. Must have defaulted to "Now Playing" after the update(s). I guess I've never clicked on it before.

Posts: 2095 | Location: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post