Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Genius Bar - Troubleshooting-Software    Disappearing Photo in Safari 11 & 12.0
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disappearing Photo in Safari 11 & 12.0
 Login/Register

Jedi Master
Picture of arrakian
posted
Hi all,
When I'm viewing photos on Realtor.com, Zilow.com and a few others I've come across, the photos will go black when I click on them. Any ideas how to fix this?

https://youtu.be/qwMOSfv9ukI

This message has been edited. Last edited by: arrakian,

- One Nation Under A Groove -

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E.MI | Registered: June 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
posted Hide Post
I just went to zillow.com (looking at 48237) to see what would happen on my Mac and both the "slide show" and the video worked fine. Are you up to date with all of the updates available for your applications and Mac OS?

If you would like give us a specific link or two we could try them and verify if they work correctly.

Brian

Posts: 1655 | Location: Oak Park, MI, USA | Registered: January 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of arrakian
posted Hide Post
I think it's a settings issue. I checked the link below in Firefox and it worked no prob. Even the splash page of a house has some missing pics:

Photo on Zillow

- One Nation Under A Groove -

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E.MI | Registered: June 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post