New
Find
Notify
Tools

Problem with Mail
 Login/Register

Jedi Knight
posted
I'm having an issue with Mail. There are three emails in my Junk mail folder. When I go to see what's in there Mail freezes and I have to force quit to get mail running again. Mail works fine except when I try to access the Junk mail folder.
Every now and then something ends up in Junk mail that shouldn't be there so I can't ignore this issue. ANy suggestions?

michael@sarnacki.com

Thank you

Michael

Posts: 102 | Location: Royal Oak | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guru
Picture of Jack Beckman
AIM: Online Status For jcbeckman@mac.com
posted Hide Post
Who is you email provider? Is this IMAP or POP mail?

===
Professor Hubert Farnsworth: “Nothing is impossible. Not if you can imagine it. That’s what being a scientist is all about.”
Cubert J. Farnsworth: “No, that’s what being a magical elf is all about.”

Posts: 5470 | Location: Sterling Heights, Mi | Registered: January 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Knight
posted Hide Post
it's a POP account

Posts: 102 | Location: Royal Oak | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Genius
Picture of Phyllis Evans
posted Hide Post
You may have to go through a web browser and access it through your domain host mail server to delete the problem email at that end.

"I really need a new tagline"
—P M Evans

Posts: 3765 | Location: Redford, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post