Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Genius Bar - Troubleshooting-Software    How to print a photos project?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to print a photos project?
 Login/Register

Jedi Knight
posted
So I just found out I can't print my photo project (reed out order button) cause apple doesn't do it now. So how do I print it?

Posts: 358 | Location: Oxford, MI | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Poobah
Picture of Bibo (Jim Nichols)
posted Hide Post
I just had a book made for my parents through Shutterfly.

Posts: 2094 | Location: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Knight
posted Hide Post
Can you make a PDF and print from that?

Posts: 417 | Location: greater detroit area | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
posted Hide Post
We have made over 30 photo books at Shutterfly and never had a bad one yet. When you join them and sign up for their emails you will get some great deals. Often 40% to 50% off and free additional pages occasionally. Also there often extra discounts for Shutterfly available from Groupon.

Cannot recommend the other photobook companies on Groupon so be careful.

Another benefit of Shutterfly is the ability to give access to your picture library to friends and family.

Posts: 1642 | Location: Oak Park, MI, USA | Registered: January 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post