Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Genius Bar - Troubleshooting-Software    Photo Sharing Software
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Photo Sharing Software
 Login/Register

Padawan
Picture of haendi
posted
I have used Dropbox links for sharing photographs with groups of people and it worked well for me. Recently I tried to sign in saperately (rather than clicking on the Dropbox icon on my iMac) and found my box empty. I had to verify my email and Dropbox's response went to my spam folder in Gmail. My files show up in Dropbox if I click on the Dropbox icon on the iMac. What could this be? Two accounts with Dropbox? I read about security concerns with Dropbox recently, but do not know much else about it. Does anyone have a recommendation as to what aother software to use for sharing photos?

Posts: 30 | Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan | Registered: May 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Knight
posted Hide Post
I've given up on Drop Box, too inconsistent.

Posts: 417 | Location: greater detroit area | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post