Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Genius Bar - Troubleshooting-Software    Printing labels with Pages?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Printing labels with Pages?
 Login/Register

Jedi Council Member
Picture of George Little
posted
Is there a template for printing labels within Pages? Were talking address labels, name badges etc. Would I be better off getting a stand alone Dymo type printer? I can print business cards within Pages but the templates are limited to two. Thanks in advance. I could print labels in Word but I'm not too fond of Word.

Experience is what you get when you were expecting something else.

Posts: 840 | Location: Farmington | Registered: March 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Genius
Picture of Phyllis Evans
posted Hide Post
Avery has free templates for Pages, plus they have free stand-alone software that is compatible with the latest OS. It has templates for every type of label they make. You can download it at:

https://www.avery.com/software...gn-and-print/desktop

You'll have to create a free account.

"I really need a new tagline"
—P M Evans

Posts: 3780 | Location: Redford, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Council Member
Picture of George Little
posted Hide Post
Thanks Phillis, I have an account with Avery so I'll check it out. I've used Word but they kinda leave me wanting.

Experience is what you get when you were expecting something else.

Posts: 840 | Location: Farmington | Registered: March 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of Chuck Reti
posted Hide Post
The Avery software does take up a nearly 800MB chunk of drive space. If your needs are occasional or more casual, The online label and card creation utility on the Avery website is functionally similar to the download version. With either, you can save your project files both on their site and on your computer. There was a period of time when Avery did not have a Mac version of Design & Print. I didn't realize they were now again offering this.

Posts: 1105 | Location: Detroit | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post