Find
Notify
Tools

Calendar problem
 Login/Register

Genius
Picture of Phyllis Evans
posted
I've run into a problem with the MacGroup calendar. No matter what I do, it only shows up in the calendar app on my iPhone, iPod touch and Apple Watch. All of my cloud settings are the same across all Apple hardware, but it will not show up on my iMacs, MacBook Air and iPads. No problem with any other calendars. Any ideas. This is the message that I get on the iMac:

"I really need a new tagline"
—P M Evans

Posts: 3780 | Location: Redford, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Poobah
Picture of Donna
posted Hide Post
Check iCloud Calendar prefs and make sure you have Push selected.

Posts: 2286 | Location: Ann Arbor MI USA | Registered: October 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Genius
Picture of Phyllis Evans
posted Hide Post
Push is selected and everything is set to sync across all devices. No problem with other calendars, just MacGroup and only on 3 computers and 2 iPads. My daughter is running into the same thing.

"I really need a new tagline"
—P M Evans

Posts: 3780 | Location: Redford, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Knight
Picture of Yvonne
posted Hide Post
Well just checked and I had thought the calendar showed up on my iphone it dont but it does show up on my ipad.

"Life begins when you leave your comfort zone"

Posts: 312 | Location: Redford, Mi | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post