Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Genius Bar - Troubleshooting-Software    How to convert an iPhoto project to be printed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to convert an iPhoto project to be printed
 Login/Register

Jedi Knight
posted
I just made a 50pg iPhoto book and found out it can't be printed. Is there a way to get it printed without updating? I am running 10.9.5 and iPhoto 9.5.1. I have 9 christmas books to be printed this is terrible.
I do have an air running 10.12.3 with photos version 2. Is there a way to convert (export)just the book I made and import it into photos to get it printed??

Im reading I have to put my iPhoto library on the newer computer but it is 74GB big it will take forever. Is there any way to just export the project.

I tried coping the iPhoto library to newer mac but there isn't enough room. I tried opening my iPhoto library (its on a 128 GB Flash Drive) with photos and window come up "There isn't enough disk space to migrate your library." Frustrating Need Help

Now I copied the iPhoto library to an external hard drive opened it from the external hard drive but after conversion it didn't put all my photos in my projects. ?? I have to refind all the photos. Not fun.
If there was a way to copy the photos in iPhoto project that would be helpful but I'm not finding any easy way. Frown

This message has been edited. Last edited by: poobelly,

Posts: 358 | Location: Oxford, MI | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post