Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  MacNews    How to Partition a Hard Drive Using Mac OS X Disk Utility in El Capitan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to Partition a Hard Drive Using Mac OS X Disk Utility in El Capitan
 Login/Register

iBBS Addict
Picture of CHunter
posted

Posts: 1619 | Registered: June 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Poobah
Picture of Donna
posted Hide Post
Thanks. This was very helpful. It would not have been obvious to me to use the Tab after partitioning, rather than the Apply button.

Posts: 2269 | Location: Ann Arbor MI USA | Registered: October 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
Picture of CHunter
posted Hide Post
Yw.

Jedi Council Member
posted Hide Post
Very helpful video, thanks Chita.

Posts: 825 | Location: PA | Registered: November 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
Picture of CHunter
posted Hide Post
Hi Nina,
Yw.
Hope all is well.
Miss seeing you. Smile

Jedi Council Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Chita. I miss the group and have been unable to find anything like MGD here in Waynesboro. Still doing computer and photography fun things when I get the chance. Right now I'm between knee replacement surgeries so haven't been out and about much these last couple of months. Next one is coming up on Tuesday. Hope you are also doing well. Always enjoy your great video presentation.

Posts: 825 | Location: PA | Registered: November 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post