Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  For Sale - General    Entire Office for sale - closing location
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Entire Office for sale - closing location
 Login/Register

Jedi Knight
Picture of Q
AIM: Online Status For ntcmusic
posted
Our Livonia office is shutting it's doors which means everything is for sale - what doesn't sell will be donated. Interested? Hit me off list at nightcrier@mac.com and I'll email you the initial QT video of stuff as well as a listing as it gets put together. Sigh...

Reaching The World, One Song At A Time™

Posts: 281 | Location: Canton, MI | Registered: March 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Knight
Picture of Q
posted Hide Post
New furniture video is up:

http://gallery.me.com/nightcrier#100090

Contact Jennifer McLean at 734-464-8100, ext 222 if you want the Excel list.
Next week will be gear, electronics, Macs list for everyone who has asked.
Q

Posts: 281 | Location: Canton, MI | Registered: March 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Knight
Picture of Q
posted Hide Post
Almost ready with pricing and list for all things electronic - in the meantime here's a QT video to look at the variety of gear about to be available.

http://gallery.me.com/nightcrier#100103

Stay in touch - nightcrier@mac.com or call 734-464-8100, ask for me or Jennifer McLean.
Plus not shown are literally boxes of office supplies, repair parts, miles of networking cables, hard drives (mostly IDE, and crap (IT term).
Q

Jedi Knight
Picture of Q
posted Hide Post
So close - just waiting for Big Boss to finalize pricing. In the meantime, I now have unearthed many more arcane and archaic electronics. Switches, UPS units, cables, Airport cards & basestations, mice, speakers and a boatload of software. Can we even sell software? Filemaker Server 5, Pro 5, Pro 6, Pro 7 (we never even used Filemaker around here)? what about 14 copies of Office 2004? What about Adobe apps? AARRGGHHH.....
anyway, the official list should be ready in the next 24 hours. Drop a line to me or jmclean@strategynetwork.com to get the list when it appears.

Didi I mention bare IDE drives? RAM Chips? IDE cables? DVI-VGA adapters by the box? This is not going to be pretty...
Q