Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  For Sale - General    Sharper Image DVD Power Tower
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sharper Image DVD Power Tower
 Login/Register

Past President
Picture of Terry White
AIM: Online Status For terrywhite at mac dot com
posted
Now that I've converted all my DVD's to MP4s and boxed them up for safe keeping, I no longer need my DVD racks. So I have 4 Sharper Image DVD Power Towers for sale. These originally sold new for $100 each. I'll let them go for $50 each or best offer.

Each unit holds up to 80 standard DVD cases (not CDs or Blu-rays).

They can either run via the supplied AC adapter or optional D batteries. Once you turn the knob to start the DVD's rotating a light comes on on the top so that you can see your DVDs easily in a dark room. The light goes off after a few seconds of non-use.

Let me know if you're interested. I can bring to the meeting on Sunday, but don't want to haul them unless you're a serious buyer.

----
You can never go wrong by doing the right thing.

http://terrywhite.com

There are two kinds of computer users: those who have lost data and those who are about to — backup your Mac!

DVD tower

Posts: 6151 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post