Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  For Sale - General    TiVo HD XL for Sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TiVo HD XL for Sale
 Login/Register

Picture of Chad Pennycuff
Jabber does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted
Terry did a review over a year ago of TiVo and Mac use. I ended up buying a unit. Tivo Series 3 HD XL. It worked great until my cable company (Charter) quit supporting cable cards. They had some work around but it never took off.

I've since went to Uverse.

I have a Tivo unit that I'd like to see go to a good home. No reasonable offers refused. I have two remotes for it. Both have some bad buttons. If I were to renew the service I'd get a logitech all in one. I don't have faith in the factory originals any more.

The unit is original. Never been hacked. No service updates recently if you're into modifications.

I figures I'd check with fellow Mac group detroit users before going to other sales boards. Active members welcome to try it risk free.

Chad

Chad@pennycoach.com

248-974-0697 iPhone

Beat Debt. Build Wealth!

Chad Pennycuff
Penny Coach, LLC

Blog & Web: PennyCoach.com
Voice: 734-956-8903
Fax: 866-533-0387

Posts: 6 | Location: Northville, Michigan | Registered: July 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post