Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Mac OS X    How to make visited links show as unvisited?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to make visited links show as unvisited?
 Login/Register

Jedi Knight
Picture of Steven Klein
AIM: Online Status For steven@yourmacexpert.com
posted
I'm using Safari 5.

I need to get a screen grab of a web page, but I want the links to look blue (unvisited).

The problem is that I've recently visited those links, so they all show up as purple.

I've tried clearing the cache and deleting those pages from history, but that didn't do the trick.

How can I change the status of a link to unvisited?

--
Steven Klein Computer Service
Apple & A+ Certified
Your Mac, PC & Network Expert
Phone: (248) YOUR-MAC
or (248) 968-7622

Posts: 167 | Location: Southeast Michigan | Registered: April 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of Paul
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've tried clearing the cache and deleting those pages from history

Hmmmmmmmmmm.... clearing History worked for me

========================
Ignorance breeds fear and fear breeds stupidity. Knowledge is the key to overcoming your fears

The only fish in a stream that just "go with the flow" are the dead ones

Posts: 1421 | Location: Clawson, MI USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Poobah
Picture of Dave
posted Hide Post
Visit the site from another User account and save it to the Shared User folder if clearing History doesn't work.

Dave McGuire
President - MacGroup Detroit

"What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?"

Posts: 2121 | Location: Orion Twp, Michigan | Registered: July 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post