Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Mac OS X    Rotating a film in QT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rotating a film in QT
 Login/Register

Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted
OK so I shot a movie piece with my iphone,and then decided to turn the camera to panorama. Well in the final cut I want to rotate the segment that is in panorama. Where in the devil is the the rotation ability in quiktime player?

Posts: 1057 | Location: dearbon,MI , USA | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
Picture of CHunter
posted Hide Post
You have to go back to Quicktime Pro 7 for that feature.
Window > Show Movie Properties.

Posts: 1631 | Registered: June 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
Always those little quirks,, why isn't there an ability to upgrade to QT pro on the QT Player

Posts: 1057 | Location: dearbon,MI , USA | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
So I remember this same conversation from January and I had that solved then. Since then I purchased a new MCbk pro. Now if I try to reinstall QT7 I get this. I ditched my QT stuff to trash. Any thoughts

Guru
Picture of Jack Beckman
AIM: Online Status For jcbeckman@mac.com
posted Hide Post
You already have the 7 player. Look in Utilities.

===
Professor Hubert Farnsworth: “Nothing is impossible. Not if you can imagine it. That’s what being a scientist is all about.”
Cubert J. Farnsworth: “No, that’s what being a magical elf is all about.”

Posts: 5473 | Location: Sterling Heights, Mi | Registered: January 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
all I have is the QT 10 player in utilities.

Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
I found this link
http://support.apple.com/kb/ht3678

I'll try it.

Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
It worked!,,Thanks Jack , Chita
How about some Holiday cheer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...youtube_gdata_player