Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Mac OS X    Liget. Apple upgrade notice?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Liget. Apple upgrade notice?
 Login/Register

Jedi Knight
Picture of Bill Wilson
posted
Recently when I open my Intel iMac, 10.6.3, a message appears advizing that two or three new ugrades need to be installed. It looks nothing like previous Apple upgrade notices and there is nothing that identifies it as coming from Apple, and it does not indicate what the upgrade is for.
So I have not opened the upgrade, just trashed it. Is this something new type of notice from Apple or was I wise to have trashed it?

Posts: 484 | Location: Novi, MI | Registered: September 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guru
Picture of Jack Beckman
AIM: Online Status For jcbeckman@mac.com
posted Hide Post
Any chance you could capture the message off the screen and post it here so we know what it is you're seeing? Use Command-Shift-4 to draw a square around it with your mouse, then use "Add Attachment" here to upload it.

===
Professor Hubert Farnsworth: “Nothing is impossible. Not if you can imagine it. That’s what being a scientist is all about.”
Cubert J. Farnsworth: “No, that’s what being a magical elf is all about.”

Posts: 5473 | Location: Sterling Heights, Mi | Registered: January 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Knight
Picture of Bill Wilson
posted Hide Post
Duh! I failed to see the "Show details" button.
Seems that all is legit.

Posts: 484 | Location: Novi, MI | Registered: September 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post