Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Mac OS X    Lock screen
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lock screen
 Login/Register

Jedi Council Member
Picture of KC
posted
I've been trying to figure out how I got that 'lock screen' icon to appear on the menu bar. I have it on the others but I just haven't been able to find it for my new one. Can anyone help me with that?

"Everything will be all right in the end... if it's not all right then it's not yet the end." - from The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

Posts: 573 | Location: Rochester Hills | Registered: June 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Council Member
Picture of KC
posted Hide Post
Amazing what a little browsing with google will do:

"Open Keychain Access and then go to Keychain Access: Preferences. Click on the General tab and select the Show Status in Menu Bar option. A small lock icon will appear in your menu bar."

http://www.macworld.com/articl...6/01/lockscreen.html

you're welcome Wink

"Everything will be all right in the end... if it's not all right then it's not yet the end." - from The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

Posts: 573 | Location: Rochester Hills | Registered: June 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post