Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  DV SIG    exporting an imovie or iphoto slide show
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

exporting an imovie or iphoto slide show
 Login/Register

Jedi Council Member
posted
I want to export an iphoto slide show and include it in a fcp project. The exported file will not import into fcp (It says unknown file type). I tried exporting it as a quick time movie using dvd/pro setting, but the quality was very poor. How do I export an imovie or iphoto slide show to the same settings as my fcp project and have it look good? thanks

Posts: 626 | Location: Farmington Hills, MI | Registered: June 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Genius
Picture of Phyllis Evans
posted Hide Post
iMovie will export to FinalCut. (Look under the Share menu.) Having just finished a photo slide show, I can tell you that I had better control by creating it with iMovie instead of iPhoto. Final output was thru iDVD, and the resulting video was very good.

"I really need a new tagline"
—P M Evans

Posts: 3764 | Location: Redford, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post