Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Digital Photography    a good, free photo forum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

a good, free photo forum
 Login/Register

Jedi Knight
posted
For anyone interested, www.uglyhegehog.com is a site offering a free photo forum with many different categories to meet specific interests or a general help group too. If you post a Q with a specific question(not "help") you should get some helpful feedback. When you sign up you are asked for your location- this can be general,but helps as the forums worldwide. You can give a State,or geographic area if you don't want to be too specific,but it is helpful if your Q would lead to local referenced sites or where you wish to visit.

Posts: 152 | Location: Commerce Township | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Knight
posted Hide Post
I've been on it for over a year. Good photog. info. I've never offered an answer or asked a question though. By the time it is sent to me the questions have already been asked and answered several times.

Posts: 417 | Location: greater detroit area | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post