Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Digital Photography    Mac books made with Photos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mac books made with Photos
 Login/Register

Jedi Knight
Picture of suzy
AIM: Online Status For suzdreyfus
posted
At the May meeting the speaker explained how to make a photo book using photos from PHOTOS.

I’ve made 4 books in the last four years and always try to remove all the photos after making the book to save room on my computer.

My problem, I have so many doubles and triples of the same photo. Is the an app I can download to remove? Unfortunately these photos are not always next to one another to make it easier for me to find and remove.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Posts: 102 | Location: Michigan | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of Chuck Reti
posted Hide Post
Have not used this personally but have seen it recommended a few times. $9.99 from the App Store.
PhotoSweeper (Developer's site)
Mac App Store link:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/p...er/id463362050?mt=12

Posts: 1105 | Location: Detroit | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Knight
Picture of suzy
AIM: Online Status For suzdreyfus
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I’m going to look into the software.

Posts: 102 | Location: Michigan | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post