According to the news services, on Thursday, Facebook will make a major announcement. There is much speculation it will be a smartphone and running Android. So here is my prediction:
• The model will be called The Friend Phone.
• It will have a built-in speakerphone which can't be turned off. This will allow you to share your conversation & status.
• It will only have three buttons: "Like", "Share", and "UnFriend" . You press Like or Share to turn the phone on; pressing UnFriend turns it off.
• The phone will have a camera, optimized for photographing whatever you're eating.
• It will not have a dial pad. Turning it on automatically places a call to all your friends -- a giant party-line.
• Monthly service plans will be free and include unlimited Likeing and Sharing, but one half of the phones display will be full of ads.
• Once you join the service plan, you can never leave.
What, no "Poke" button?