Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rumor Mill    What do YOU want to see announced at MacWorld?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What do YOU want to see announced at MacWorld?
 Login/Register

Poobah
Picture of Dave
posted
Time for the Play at Home game that is sweeping the internet!

Question:
Really.... what would YOU like to see announced?

Choices:
UltraPortable Flashbased notebook?
Improved AppleTV (w/surround sound)?
Upgradable Mac Mini tower?
iTunes Movie rentals?
New version of the iPhone?
Newton-type device?

Dave McGuire
President - MacGroup Detroit

"What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?"

Posts: 2112 | Location: Orion Twp, Michigan | Registered: July 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Knight
Picture of Kirk Tirakian
AIM: Online Status For kirktalon
posted Hide Post
I want Apple to announce their great new partnership with a major auto manufacturer(s?) to put Apple derived system Big Grin like/better than Ford's Microsoft powered SYNC "voice activated In-Car technology".

I'm never "lost" cause I always know where "I" am. I just may not know where anything else is or how to get there.

Posts: 405 | Location: Roseville, Michigan | Registered: December 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Poobah
Picture of Chuck M
posted Hide Post
New Cinema Displays, or better yet, an Apple HDTV.
Dell and NEC have both recently introduced new wide gamut color displays. The NEC has 102% of NTSC color and 98% of Adobe RGB 1998 color.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chuck M,

Posts: 2075 | Registered: June 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Past President
Picture of Terry White
AIM: Online Status For terrywhite at mac dot com
posted Hide Post
OK, here's my take on Macworld 2008 plus a 60 second version of Steve's keynote video.

Enjoy!

----
You can never go wrong by doing the right thing.

http://terrywhite.com

There are two kinds of computer users: those who have lost data and those who are about to — backup your Mac!

Posts: 6152 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
Picture of macjeff
posted Hide Post
They should do 60 sec summaries of all future keynotes Big Grin .....BTW there are more 60 sec clips after the keynote summary

I need to include the following terms in all future presentations that I have to do at work...

Better, Better, and Better......
Extraordinary, Incredible, Tremendous, Amazing, Unprecedented, Great, Revolutionary, Unbelievable, Most Successful Big Grin

Go AAPL ..... :-)

----- 10.0 Cheetah, 10.1 Puma, 10.2 Jaguar, 10.3 Panther , 10.4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, 10.X = ( Cougar or Lynx ) -----
----- When was the last time Apple updated a product ..... http://www.mactimeline.com/ -----

Posts: 1796 | Location: Washington, Michigan | Registered: June 29, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post