Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Mini-Reviews & Recommendations    Charge card review
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charge card review
 Login/Register

Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted
At a recent meeting Terry introduced the charge card iPhone charging system. I tried it out tonight to find my phone never charged on any device I used. The green charging battery lights up but never changes. Not impressed.

Posts: 1057 | Location: dearbon,MI , USA | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
I will give terry kudos after the social media presentation. I tweeted nomad(the company) and they answered well into the night awaiting answer

Posts: 1057 | Location: dearbon,MI , USA | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
Nomad has contacted me and asked me to send the Charge Card back for replacement

Jedi Master
Picture of janp
posted Hide Post
Got the new Charge Card today. Thanks social media for that quick response.