Find
Notify
Tools

Exam Software
 Login/Register

Jedi Council Member
Picture of George Little
posted
I am looking for software that will aid me in building an exam for testing Electrical Inspectors etc. I prefer something that will run on a the Mac or possibly cross platform. Everything I've found so far is for a PC. Thanks in advance

Experience is what you get when you were expecting something else.

Posts: 840 | Location: Farmington | Registered: March 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Poobah
Picture of Donna
posted Hide Post
My daughter, who is quite knowledgeable in the field of teacher ed, says "Hm. Depends on the type of exam items. He could use google forms." I'm sure it depends upon what you need to quiz them on.

Posts: 2286 | Location: Ann Arbor MI USA | Registered: October 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guru
Picture of Jack Beckman
posted Hide Post
You could try QuizMaker Pro (free 30 day trial) at http://www.classonesoftware.com/pages/QuizMaker.html

===
Professor Hubert Farnsworth: “Nothing is impossible. Not if you can imagine it. That’s what being a scientist is all about.”
Cubert J. Farnsworth: “No, that’s what being a magical elf is all about.”

Posts: 5470 | Location: Sterling Heights, Mi | Registered: January 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Council Member
Picture of George Little
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mr. B. exactly what I was looking for.

Experience is what you get when you were expecting something else.

Posts: 840 | Location: Farmington | Registered: March 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post