Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Wanted    Intel MacBook or MacBook Pro (cheap)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Intel MacBook or MacBook Pro (cheap)
 Login/Register

Poobah
Picture of Bibo (Jim Nichols)
posted
My wife and MacGroup Member Ryanne has been in the hospital for 2 weeks and is going to be in for another 4-6 weeks and is in need of a (cheap) Intel MacBook or MacBook Pro to keep her sane! She's currently using an EeePC running Linux and it's just not cutting it.

you can email me at bibo (at macgroup.org)
Thanks.

Posts: 2095 | Location: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Poobah
posted Hide Post
My parents just bought her a refurbished MacBook from Apple!
http://store.apple.com/us/prod...LL/A?mco=MTU5MzE0Mzc

Posts: 2095 | Location: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Council Member
Picture of Jamie
posted Hide Post
Although her sanity will now be preserved, my thoughts and prayers will be with her (and you) for whatever else ails her.

Jamie

Posts: 554 | Location: West Bloomfield | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Poobah
posted Hide Post
Thank you.