Home  •  Next Meeting  •  Contact Us  •  iCal  •  Check Email

MacGroup-Detroit    MacGroup iBBS    MacGroup iBBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Wanted    10.5 for G5 iMac
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

10.5 for G5 iMac
 Login/Register

Jedi Master
Picture of Paul
posted
A friend of mine just purchased her son a new iPod Touch for his birthday. She didn't realize that it requires the newest version of iTunes that her copy of 10.4 running on her G5 iMac can't install. She then made the mistake of purchasing 10.6 thinking that would fix the problem.

Long story short... she needs a PPC copy of 10.5 to install. If you have a copy she could purchase (perhaps trade for her copy of 10.6?) please contact me.

========================
Ignorance breeds fear and fear breeds stupidity. Knowledge is the key to overcoming your fears

The only fish in a stream that just "go with the flow" are the dead ones

Posts: 1418 | Location: Clawson, MI USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
posted Hide Post
Paul:

I have a new Retail copy of 10.5 that I would swap for her Retail copy of 10.6.

Brian Stone
248-546-9339

Posts: 1642 | Location: Oak Park, MI, USA | Registered: January 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of Paul
posted Hide Post
Awesome!! When is a good time to call you?

========================
Ignorance breeds fear and fear breeds stupidity. Knowledge is the key to overcoming your fears

Posts: 1418 | Location: Clawson, MI USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
iBBS Addict
posted Hide Post
Now would work.

I sent you a private message at about 2:30.

Posts: 1642 | Location: Oak Park, MI, USA | Registered: January 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jedi Master
Picture of Paul
posted Hide Post
Brian, I left you a voice mail.

I had class tonight and I have another tomorrow. Does Thursday evening work for you? I'll just have to pick her up and then head over to your place.

========================

Jedi Master
Picture of Paul
posted Hide Post
Thanks Brian! She has 10.5 installed now and everything is good with the world! :-)

========================